Monday, April 28, 2008

OH THE AWESOMENESS!!!

Oh my gosh! I had soooooo much fun in SF! It was great to meet all the peoples up there! Everyone was so wonderful and awesomes! It was just so nice to be around so many people at one time that understand and like me for being me. I think I learned a lot about myself on the trip, and about how I have changed as an individual in the last 3 months. I was so so so happy to see my BFF! I wish I could see her more often for a longer period of time...but it was great to see her.

I had to work all day long on Thursday till 3:30 in the afternoon (I switched shifts with someone), then i booked it to my sister's work...then to the airport. I spoke to Autumn a little bit before our other friend B picked her up, and i wished i was there already and didn't have to wait like 4 hours. Then after checking in I talked to both of them and they were excited to get our friend J...and I still wished I was already there. Then I got on the airplane and wrote Autumn a 3,573 page letter about how awesome she is. Then I landed and called B...no answer...called autumn...no answer...called J...no answer...then called B again...and she answered (I was worried for a minute lol). Then we went back to B's house and I met B's daddy. We gave each other tons of presents (whoo hoo Frank! Whoo hoo Dragon Backpack! Whoo hoo all the awesome dinosaur stuffs from J!). Then we went to sleep.

We woke up to go sight seeing and it was awesomes! I really like Haight and all the awesome stores. Then we went to pier 39 and the Sea Lions were awesome, and there was this puppet store and a sock store and that was so so so fun!


There was a non-birthday party for Autumn that night, and we were running a little late back home and Autumn was kind of sad that people were already there so she couldn't make a grand entrance as planned. We all changed into awesome clothings...and i rocked the Magenta tights...I love them. I was sooooooo nervous meeting all my new friends! In fact when people tapped me on the shoulder I jumped lots! People gave me presents even though i totally felt bad cause i did not get THEM anything...so i suck in that department. We played with the balloon, and it got stuck in a tree. DD (B's daddy) tried to free the balloon with a single tail. Our other friend P's daddy ended up having to almost climb the tree to get the balloon for us. Autumns was afraid to get her dress dirty so other friend S kept yelling "ALL CLOTHES ARE TOMBOY CLOTHES!". Then there was the not birthday cake that was tasty and a few of us decided to eat without the assistance of utensils *giggle*. There was the making of items out of pipe cleaner...in fact i received a ring and was proposed to. However, we called off the wedding and got a divorce before the end of the night. Then we went to bed.

The next morning we all woke up and ate some tasty waffles of awesomeness. I diapered Autumns that morning (she wanted me to do it since i have more experience...but I didn't wear at all the whole weekend) and one of the tapes kept popping off, but she decided not to worry about it. The zoo was pretty fun. We saw tons of giraffes and autumn decided her diaper was actually going to fall off, so we went into the bathroom and she climbed up on the changing table (it was concrete not plastic lol) and I put another one on top of that one. There was a penguin feeding and people in pink furry hats.

Then everyone took naps while i colored and listened to the crazy bird that fights with B's window.

Sunday was tons of fun! I had packed up all my stuff the night before, so we just stuffed my stuffs in the car and headed off to the land of rollerskating. I TRIED to rollerskate...but apparently it was not in the cards for me. Which I still think is weird...I can rollerblade...I can ice skate...but I can't rollerskate! Before I fell on my bum quite hard, other other new friend MP's daddy pulled me on his bike...then about 5 minutes later i fell and hurt my bum. I was going to walk the rest of the time, but my (and everyone elses) new friend T fell down and convinced me to get a bike. Soooo I rode bikes and got ice cream. Then Autumn and T went to square dance....and I rode bikes with MP and she showed me some awesome stuffs. Then we all met up again and we all went to S's house. We met a puppy, and saw his rock climbing gear. We all talked about fun stuffs...and I decided i REALLY want to move to SF and Autumns should too.

Then we drove to the airport and I went home *tear*

The End (for me)

No comments: