Thursday, May 1, 2008

Feeling violated...

The person who violated me sexually is not violating my internets space. I have discovered that he is now on Diaperspace and looking for LG's. To be honest, I wasn't even snooping for him. I was just curious and looking through profiles and stumbled acrossed his. I just felt so...violated. Like he took away a space for me that was safe and happy. A friend suggested I leave the site...but I don't know if that is the answer. I'm supposed to be moving past what happened...not running away and pretending it didn't happen. I don't want to let this even control the rest of my life...but its just hard you know?

Blargh.

1 comment:

Sir. SEXY CRUISER said...

Listen, blogging is a business and if you don't want you friends,fanily and boyfriends read what you really think, then you should blog on private sites like passion.com of fetlife.com or somewhere like that.