Monday, April 7, 2008

Daddy-less-ness

Finding the Daddy to your Little Girl (or vise versa...or mommy/little boy) is probably one of the hardest things I can think of. I've thought about the daddy-type people I have known. One was mean to me. One turned out to be an AB. One attacked me. So, its kinda blah. I think the hardest thing is when you REALLY like someone and they seem to be avoiding you, or too busy. Its not like you want to be needy...you just want confirmation that they are interested. However, when you try and talk to them...they evaporate...and it is quite the suck. However, after some thought, I have decided there are pros and cons to not having a daddy.

Pros:
*late bedtimes
*unlimited candy
*no veggies
*never getting in trouble

cons:
*no bedtime stories
*no cuddles
*no diapers (my own rule...no daddy...no diapers)
*no park
*no getting tucked in
*no one to watch movies with
*no one to tell me that i am silly
*no one to make scary things go away

I think the cons outweigh the pros...lol

No comments: