Friday, April 11, 2008

Its a heartache...

I know that I and many of my friends have experienced the incredible disappointment from daddy people that they thought were the "one" for them. Luckily, I haven't really felt this sting in quite sometime (ever since Denver)...but that might be because my outlook on the whole thing has maybe changed (since what I have deemed the "bad bad thing"). I've met a couple of daddy people recently that hold much much potential...but I just want to try and establish friendship first. I mean, don't get me wrong, i find myself trying to rush things sometimes, but then i take a step back and realize that these things take time. Even if one doesn't turn out to be the right one for me, they can still be my friend. Also, the longer you know people, the more you realize things about them. At first you overlook warning signs, because you want it so much. If you take your time, then its easier to go about everything, and you can take those warning signs to heart.

I dunno though. I just like having friends.

1 comment:

Soxy Angel said...

if he is true and the right Daddy for you - he will know even before you ask that you need to be friends first.

any man who tries to push you into a situation that makes you feel uncomfortable is not worth your time and effort and completely undeserving of a having his own little girl.

you have a special gift and the right Daddy will be given to you. dreams come true and the best comes to those who wait longest.

smiles* and thoughts

email me any time if you want to.

x pandora sx