Saturday, January 5, 2008

Where did my tolerance go?!

I notice that my pain tolerance has gone down since i first started ageplay. When I first started, a hand spanking made me scoff...but now, it can be just enough. I don't think it is a total drop in pain tolerance however, I think it is emotional as well. I will admit that my latest tattoo hurt more than its 3 predecessors... but thats not really it. I think that before this, spanking's only association was as something sexual. Now however, its more. If i am getting spanked as a little girl, it means i did something wrong...I disappointed my daddy. Being little is a very emotional thing regardless, but when you add in disappointment and such...it just makes it a big thing. A little spanking turns into a big thing for me. My emotions end up about 5 times higher than they were before. So...perhaps I am not a wimp...just potentially a daddy's girl :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i still say you have gone soft