Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Whats good for you...

Isn't exactly good for me. I've actually been discussing spanking and ageplay related things with friends of mine. It seems we have confirmed what I believed all along, that no one does any of this the same. There is no set way to have a spanking relationship...and there is no set way to have an ageplay one. I've said before how difficult it is to find a matching spanking partner...it can be much harder to find the daddy to your little...or vise versa.

For example, I like diapers...however...I don't wear them 24/7 even when i am in a relationship. I know people who love to wear them 24/7 and feel that is the way to go. On the other hand, my closest little friend has never tried them...and doesn't know if she will ever try them (though i think there is a bit of interest). Some people just don't want to at all.


Another determining factor is what age is the little? My little is 3ish...it really depends who i am around. If i am around just a daddy...I'll be 3...but if im around my other friends with no daddy I'm actually more of about 5ish. I have friends that are AB's all the way...and other that are in the preteen range.

What types of activities are "normal"? I like coloring, going to the park, movies, cuddling up with my daddy and I like to dress the part sometimes. For some people its strictly the acts of doing activities like listed above and stress relief. For others its more of the ability to be themselves because they find that its who they really are.

A BIG issue is sexual vs. non-sexual. Some people do it soley as foreplay, and others do it solely as an emotional thing. For me, its a mix of the two. I need it because it fulfills something for me emotionally. However, it also turns me on, and I can't help that fact. However, never confuse this for pediphilla...they are nothing a like.

When it comes down to it, there really is no way to do this. I know people criticize each other because they don't think the other is doing it right...but really its what fits you and your relationship. Ageplay is criticized or frowned upon by some people in the alternative community. We could be seen as outcasts of the outcasts. Do we really need to criticize each other?

No comments: