Friday, January 4, 2008

The problem...

It is so difficult to find someone online. In reference to my last post, preferences are just too different. When I look on bdsm sites all the doms write to me...but they have absolutely no interest in being a daddy, they just want a slave. I make my profile very clear about what I want, and I still end up with people who say things like "be my maid" or "I will make you a good slut". Thats not what i want. At the same times however, diaper sites are hard too. I mean the people mostly understand, however there are still problems. Men that are DL's write to me and tell me about how they love wearing diapers, and that is fine...just again not what I am looking for. I also get the male AB's who want me to be there mommy and that isn't what i want either. Why must it be so hard?!

No comments: