Friday, February 8, 2008

I'm alive...

I'm just tired. Making stuff for my family. Looking for a job. Dealing with the BS of this life style. I actually ended up leaving Tribe because...it just wasn't the same. People who i thought were my friends turned out to really just be shallow. However, I have NOT left the lifestyle (though it HAS crossed my mind a lot). I'm just checking out other venues...Diaperspace for one is really cool. Since I am in the area, I also have decided to attend a local munch. We will see how that goes however. I just seem to be doing so much re-evaluation of friends and such.

1 comment:

Sir.Sexy_Cruiser said...

Jenny,

Hang in there, the Lifestyle is there for you, trust me I am a professional.

Look me up in Fetlife, and lets talk also if you are good you might get a spanking. Go read my blog and get in touch someday and we can workout those kinky out leaving the life you want.

Be safe and have fun.
SEXY_CRUISER