Monday, February 25, 2008

Random thoughts...

My birthday is coming up at the end of March. I haven't celebrated my birthday in at least 3 years. Last year, I was unemployed with no money in my apartment (I did find a job shortly after...). The year before, my father had an emergency appendectomy and was in the hospital. The year before that? I prefer not to remember my dad trying to beat me on my 19th birthday. The year before that? I was just trying to get through the rest of high school. I think I celebrated either my sophomore or junior year, I don't remember which one... I am turning 22 in a month, and it will be like every other day...and ever other year.

*Sorry for such a sad post...i've just been having one of those days i suppose.

4 comments:

Mike Hitchen said...

Hope this birthday is better for you Jenny

The Guess Who # 2 said...

I'm new to your blog; however, I'd be happy to celebrate your Birthday with you.

~~Thank you, Jenny,
for sharing your thoughts
& bringing so much of your self to
your posts. (I've been reading, a lil bit!)....

..Happy Birthday.
All the best to you,

x,Will

Jenny said...

Thank you both...i didn't think anyone read this anymore lol

Sir. Sexy Cruiser said...

Jenny, If I was there, I would pour you a glass of wine in front of the fireplace, not mentioning, where you can get your birthday spanking. It could of been a birthday you would never forget .... Well, I hope your next birthday be perfect..

Sir Sexy Cruiser